Not a whole lot has been going on in the Williams house just going to school and spending time with my lil man.Landon has started in baby food, and he loves it! We wanted to wait intill he was 6 months but he had different plans. He seems to love squash and hate peas! I have not started him on fruits yet, we are going to wait intill daddy comes home. One of my friends had her baby and it was a handsome one. The night Landon and I got home I had tears running down my face. I hate my lil man is growing up. Why does it happen so fast?He is learning new things everyday and I love watching him, but I hate that he dont want to cuddle no more. I know that when he does get older and get to tell me he loves that then will melt my heart even more. I have learned to not take forgranted what things we have. Be happy with whats in your life at that time,and make the best out of things. I have the best husband and baby boy that anyone could ask for.Chad is an awesome man,and thats why I love him. He helps me in so many ways and I thank him for that. I sometimes take forgranted what the things he does do for me.He is my best friend and I would have it no other way. I love him!I guess that is it for now...I will post some pictures tommorw this stupid internet is messing up...uhhh!
Single Day
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment