Thursday, June 18, 2009

Loving my baby boy!












It is finally hot!Landon has enjoyed swimming in his pool his daddy and I got him.He also got himself a new pair of sun glasses while in texas.Besides loving my boys we've also been busy!This past month has been so hetic. We recently had to take a trip to Texas for Chad's school and had a good time,they spoil you out their at the hotels!After the long drive back home I had to start school which I dont like.I hate having to leave Landon and Chad!I am so used to us getting to do whatever when Chad's home,and now me having school we are not able to do that. But hopefully next time Chad's home we are going to go to the beach,gatlinburg,some where where we can spend family time togther.I love all the time I get with my guys!Landon is growing so fast,he will soon be 6 months in July.It makes me want to cry!He has began loving his excersaucer and playing with all the toys.

As I look back from the past to Landon now its makes me sad,he has grown so fast and I dont even see where the time has gone.For long he will be walking and talking.















No comments:

Post a Comment