Tuesday, March 5, 2013

8month,9month,10months, 11months!

Whew I am so behind on my updates with Ms.Baylie! I am going to do a quick update for the months! Baylie Kate has been a busy little girl. At 7months she said her first word which was dada. At 8months she said mama:) She is such a little bit still weighing in at 15lbs from the past couple of months. All we are gaining is oz's haha! She is a picky eater and started eating things from our plates around 9months just because she wouldnt have the baby food. She started walking at 11months old and is full blown as of today. When she first started walking it was the cutest thing ever. She had been on the verge of walking a little over a week before. Taking a big step from here to there. As soon as she realized she could just keep going she was practically running haha! She is growing so quick on me and learning new things daily. Her new words she says now are ank u(thank you), bubba(for Landon), and bye bye(along with her wave). She picks up on things pretty well and is a strong willed little girl! I can't believe in just a short amount of days my sweet baby girl will be a 1 year old!Where has the time gone! On a another note I will fill you all in on things going on with the Williams bunch! We will finally be moving into our new home March 15 whohoo! I am so excited and ready to be in there! I went by today and it feels like home:) Now that the floors are in and almost everything is put together I am in LOVE with it! I have been a busy bee here lately! With Spring right around the corner I have been receiving lots of shipments and turning around having to ship them out to customers! I am so blessed to have wonderful customers support Little Blessings! I have also been packing the house up and have LOADS more to get done before next week! I have been trying to get all decor ready for the house as well. This has been more time cosuming than I was planning and I still dont have everything that I need! Baylie's first birthday party will be at the new house so I have lots and lots to get ready! I have got 75% done of decor of her party but still have lots to do. I just hope everything turns out great;) I will leave you with a couple of snapp shots I have taken here lately:) Enjoy!
Baylie Kate 9months

10months

I sure love this little man!
Love these sweet kiddos!

The was to sweet not to capture. One of the reasons why its so far off;) I looked over from my dads shop and see Chad and the kiddos relaxing! He is such an awesome dad! I am blessed God chose him for me and the father of our kids!

Always wanting to help;)


My sweet baby boy! I can't believe he will start preschool soon! I want my baby back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment