It is crazy how Ms.Baylie is 5months old! She has started eating solids and has only tried sweet potatoes, squash, and banana's. She weighs 12lbs.12 oz.She is a very good eater, and loves her baby food. I decided to make my own baby food this go around, and I have to say I love it! It is so much better for the little ones, fresher, and cheaper:) It is super easy to do aswell!! She is becoming a very good scooter and will try to get anything that she is suppose to. Her personality is coming out more and more. She is a strong willed girl, and want take something if she doesnt want it. She still hates to ride longer than 30mins. as I think alot of this is because she cant roll around and play like she does in the floor. Ms. Baylie had her first cold at 4 1/2 months old:( You are such a sweet little girl, and your brother can always make you smile:) You are a mama's girl in deed, and you dont let many people hold you. We sure love our sweet little girl!
First time in the pool!
First time in her high chair! Look how tiny she looks hehe!
This is Landon at 5months! I started him on solids a little later than Baylie!
My sweet girl trying oatmeal for the first time!
First reaction to her first baby food-Sweet Potatoes:)
Happy sweet 5months Baby Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment