Friday, September 17, 2010

Lots and Lots!

Wow! I havent posted in awhile! We have been busy here lately. School is getting crazy! Landon is growing like a weed, and we are trying to do projects around the house. Where should I start?
Landon turned 20 months on the 9th. He is 27 pounds now and tall. He is going to be my tall, lanky, blonde hair blue eyed, little man. Oh I love him soooooo much! He tells me new things all the time. He learns very fast, and that of course makes me happy! I try to encourge him to learn colors and so on. He can tell you what blue is, he will repeat some numbers after you. He is now somewhat telling you thank you after you did something nice for him(I have been working on this one)...He was so cute today saying it. I gave him some of my fries and he looked right in my eyes and said Tank You! Love it! He loves to be hugged and kissed! He is definetly a mama's boy, but loves being with his daddy as well. Chad recently left Wednesday so therefor Landon had to go back to Daycare. I wished a had a camera for what come out of his mouth. he asked me "Wheres dada?" So cute! I told him dada was at work, and of course he replied "Oh". He loves to say things are ewwwwwwww(as he calles it). When he does something or if you do something you will hear him say UH OH! Love it. He is saying many words and will repeat almost anything you ask him to repeat. While Chad was at home we took him to Gulf World. He LOVED it! He is amazed with birds. He loves pointing them out and chasing after them while they are eating the dogs food! At Gulf World they have LOADS of birds. They as well do shows with the birds. We aswell watched the dolphins, sea lions, and all other animals they had. But of course He LOVED the bird show the most! He just sat their the whole time and watched the birds perform. Landon is a BIG pet fan. He loves puppies! You going down the road, he can spot one a mile away it seems like. He starts yelling Puppy Puppy! So of course for halloween he is going to be a puppy. He has the hassling down pat, haha!

Gulf World!







Here is a picture of Landon all ready for 50's day at saycare. Notice his hair is gelled back, but a couple of sprigs wanted to spike up *S*


Homecoming parade

My Handsome young man!


Amazed at the parade!

He caught himself a sucker!


Here are a few pictures of a little fishing we did one afternoon. Landon loved seeing the fish!
He loved them so much we had to go get him a fish tank!


Like father like son!(boots)

My Sweetepie!
Mama's Little Boy! Oh how he melts my heart!
Hope you enjoyed to catch up! I hope to be blogging more than I have here lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment