With all this rain all I can do is sit and think about how much has tooken place in my wonderful life. Its hard to belive Chad and I have been togther for 6 years and married 3 of them. We share a wonderful little boy whom is about to be 20 months. I think about 2 and 1/2 years ago when all we could think of was having a baby. We wanted one so bad and tried many months. We began to loose hope and didnt think it would happen into April of 2008. Oh what a wonderful day that was! Chad at the time was off shore and I kepted it in for 2 WEEKS!!!!!!! That was so hard! We were both so happy and couldnt help but to shed the tears of happiness knowing we finally was having the child we had wanted so bad! Landon Parker came into this world on January 9, 2009 and it was everything and more we could have imagined. Today I watch Landon as he explores new things daily, testes me regularly, and loves on me daily! Oh how I love that lil boy! Chad is an amazing daddy and husband and would do anything for Landon and I. I am so thankful for the 2 guys God has put in my life. They complete me!
No comments:
Post a Comment