It's been awhile since I posted! Everything is going great, I have only one class this month in Troy which is way better than last month. I was taking 3 classes and I could barely keep up with the work(reason behinD me not blogging). We have many fun filled days! Here are a couple of pictures from fathers day! We all were have a water fight!

HAHA!I dont know if you can see Landon's face, but he was LOVING wetting his daddy!
Landon aswell has had his first boat ride! He loved it!

Landon is growing like a weed. He is eating more of a variety of things but still is a picky lil thing! He is constanly wanted to be outside! He is truely a country boy as you can tell from the pictures! As you will notice in the below pictures he has his boots on with a t-shirt and diaper! We were playing inside and I needed to feed the horse and dogs so he was helping me! I had my boots on so he had to have his own! To cute!



He has started saying a couple of words togther making short sentence...he will ask you where is it? he will most of the time put what he is looking for in the sentence...the other day me and my sister was in andalausia and i got of the car real quick and he asked her where is nena?(he calls me nena and mama)...He as well is saying lots of words and will repeat after you...one funny thing is he want do it around other people...He is really shy and only opens up to people who he sees alot...he is a shy lil booger! Maybe he will get out of that stage, cuz as we all know I am not shy to meeting new people. Today I had my sister a baby shy she is having a baby boy! YAY! Im so excited for them and us! We get another new baby! Kamden Martin Dusek should be here early August and Im more than excited! Here is a picture of the first diaper cake I every made. I thought it looked good!
I love lil babies and kids on top of that! I want as many as Chad will let me have! (3 is my range we will see). For this time know im going to enjoy my lil man and finish up my last year of school(Thanks goodness!) Im so ready to intern this January and see all them pretty lil faces of children every morning. I feel that is enough blessing to receive from a job! Although I do know there will be times where I want to pull my hair out! Im just excited for the whole experiment of my career! Here lately I have been thinking alot about when I do have to work and its full time! I will be away from my lil man WAY more than I want! As most of you know he doesnt go to daycare unless I absolutely have to go to school. Chad usually doesnt take him unless he has to mow the grass or such. It will be a big adjustment for him when Chad gets a NORMAL job(a job where he is home everynight) and I hopefully have my job as a teacher! I have a few pictures to share from the past month. Enjoy!
He loves to go to beach! We have made many trips so far before the oil has hit locally! Im very thankful for that! I hope that the get it situated and maybe we can make many more! It's so peaceful on the beach!
He always wants to make a silly face when I take his picture. As above you can tell! That's my lil stinker!

Landon aswell has had his first boat ride! He loved it!
He has started saying a couple of words togther making short sentence...he will ask you where is it? he will most of the time put what he is looking for in the sentence...the other day me and my sister was in andalausia and i got of the car real quick and he asked her where is nena?(he calls me nena and mama)...He as well is saying lots of words and will repeat after you...one funny thing is he want do it around other people...He is really shy and only opens up to people who he sees alot...he is a shy lil booger! Maybe he will get out of that stage, cuz as we all know I am not shy to meeting new people. Today I had my sister a baby shy she is having a baby boy! YAY! Im so excited for them and us! We get another new baby! Kamden Martin Dusek should be here early August and Im more than excited! Here is a picture of the first diaper cake I every made. I thought it looked good!
No comments:
Post a Comment