I recently was surfing the web and desided to look for information about the oil rig that exploided April 20. As I was looking through I fould a video, and as I sat their and watched tears just ran down my face. When it happen my husband was at home, and so I knew he was ok. I prayed for the rig that it may have been, and prayed for the families. I couldnt imagine if I heard the news and chad was at work. As i watched the video I saw all the brave men who went to work for 3 weeks and leave their families behind. The very last picture that showed was a young man with his little boy and wife, and I could think about was landon and i. What would i do? I pray so much for the wives, children, and family this has affected. I wanted to dedicate this post to my husband Chad. He does so much for our family and I am so proud of him. I never thought about how much he sacrifices, as I only thought it was me who sacrificed, but its not. He goes to work 3 weeks, missing Landon, missing me, and missing everyone else. He sacrifices his life to be out there to make a living so I can go to college, and we can have a deceant living. I love him so much! He is such a strong person, best dad, and husband anyone can ask for. Chad I love you, and I am so happy I have you for a husband and to be the father of our son. I love you, and thank you so much for what you do for us! I wanted to share a few pictures of chad, landon, and I from the past.
Single Day
3 years ago
.jpg)
Our first family picture!
Way way back in the day!.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment